Friday 14 August 2009

Personal Success

I do not know if I have had many successes in my life. However, one of my biggest successes was in the high school, getting the best average of the school.
Since I was a child, I have always dreamt to achieve my aim and in this case, it comes true. It makes me feel very well and of course my family felt the same.
They always said my, “if I work hard; I will get on my life the entire thing that I want.” For that reason, I make my best effort to improve and get a bright future in my life.
Other success that I have had good memories, it was when I was in eighth grade.
During this year, I played with my partners one of my favourite deport “basketball”, for a race, in which we got the gold medalist, something that I have never thought that we were going to win because our competitors were very good. Nevertheless, it made us to understand that making our best effort and working in groups; we could reach thing amazing like this, have won this race and being recognized for our school.
Well, these successes have been my major personal success during my short life. I hope to have more successes in my life and to be happy as you. :)


2 comments:

  1. Hey Naty!

    Working hard for what we want to reach is a big challenge, but when you finally get it, everything makes sense.

    Never stop doing your best. You can reach the brightest future if you want! :)

    Ale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nathalie
    Well that was amazing, that show us how important is the work and the effort. Continue doing an excellent job because everything is going to end up well.

    Take care.
    Fran

    ReplyDelete